I wanted to sincerely thank all the staff, facility, and especially my students and their families that I have come to know so well over the years. American National College has been open for over 30 years and to watch it close so suddenly is very heart breaking for me. I hope to return stronger than before and will be praying for all of you. I can not stress how much I appreciate you all and will miss you. All of you will be in my heart and in my prayers and I wish the brightest blessed future for you. If you have any questions or need anything, I will do my best.
903-641-3026 (Text Only), Zkneesaa@icloud.com
Ms. Helen Michelle Abdalla
American National College
Chamblee, Georgia 30341
AMNC regrets to inform you that due to the dissolution of the partnership that owns and operates American National College, we will cease all operations as of the end of April 2019.
Please, note the following:
1. This will be the last Semester for the Associates Students
2. This will be the last Module for the English students
3. All students must effect their transfer in the system by the 9th of May. Please, text Ms. Abdalla in this regard on 903-641-3026. In order to complete the transfer, the student should furnish AMNC with the chosen school’s SEVIS code.
4. Student must pay all remaining balances to avoid being transferred in ‘terminated status’.
5. Attendance for the next two weeks for final exams is encouraged in order to maintain good GPA for transfers. All students will receive their final grades and transcripts
6. English students should see Mr. David for their certificates.
7. The college will not be holding the planned summer graduation ceremony
8. We have been in discussions with Brenau and Beaulah Universities for possible transfer of students. Information will be made available in due course.
9. After the 9 th of May, all student inquiries about transcripts or any other information should be directed to GNPEC at email@example.com or on 770-414-3300
10. Student and Visitor Exchange Program:
Students who are in "Active" status may seek the following:
Seek a change of status,
Enroll in another qualified program of study at an SEVP certified school, or
Depart the United States.
Students who have questions about their options should call the SEVP Response
Center at 703-603-3400. This number is staffed from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday, except federal holidays. The response center can assist with the facilitation of transfer to SEVP-certified schools where the students have accepted admission.
Today's world of employment will demand skilled, focused, and competent leading professionals. Our goal at American National College is to help not only our community of employers, but employers worldwide.
Don't just shop for your future; have the freedom to take your future the way you dreamed it to be, as our graduates have over the past 30 years. American National College is here to help you. Read More
AMNC's OSHA 10-Hour Construction Course is a part of an OSHA outreach program that results in a valid DOL/OSHA 10-Hour Card. This OSHA 10 training course teaches recognition, avoidance, abatement and prevention of safety and health hazards in workplaces. This course also provides information regarding workers' rights, employer responsibilities and how to file a complaint. It was also designed to help workers stay up-to-date with their OSHA safety requirements. AMNC's course is the easiest way to complete your training and earn a valid OSHA 10-Hour Card.
AMNC is now offering a Fast Track College Readiness, credit-bearing course for certain students enrolling in our Degree Programs at the Associates level in Business Science, Computer Science, and Healthcare Management. The Fast Track Readiness Program is offered alongside other courses, so you can complete your degree on time and on budget.
Sign up to hear about upcoming events and to receive alerts from American National College in Atlanta.