I wanted to sincerely thank all the staff, facility, and especially my students and their families that I have come to know so well over the years. American National College has been open for over 30 years and to watch it close so suddenly is very heart breaking for me. I hope to return stronger than before and will be praying for all of you. I can not stress how much I appreciate you all and will miss you. All of you will be in my heart and in my prayers and I wish the brightest blessed future for you. If you have any questions or need anything, I will do my best.
903-641-3026 (Text Only), Zkneesaa@icloud.com
Ms. Helen Michelle Abdalla
American National College
Chamblee, Georgia 30341
AMNC regrets to inform you that due to the dissolution of the partnership that owns and operates American National College, we will cease all operations as of the end of April 2019.
Please, note the following:
1. This will be the last Semester for the Associates Students
2. This will be the last Module for the English students
3. All students must effect their transfer in the system by the 9th of May. Please, text Ms. Abdalla in this regard on 903-641-3026. In order to complete the transfer, the student should furnish AMNC with the chosen school’s SEVIS code.
4. Student must pay all remaining balances to avoid being transferred in ‘terminated status’.
5. Attendance for the next two weeks for final exams is encouraged in order to maintain good GPA for transfers. All students will receive their final grades and transcripts
6. English students should see Mr. David for their certificates.
7. The college will not be holding the planned summer graduation ceremony
8. We have been in discussions with Brenau and Beaulah Universities for possible transfer of students. Information will be made available in due course.
9. After the 9 th of May, all student inquiries about transcripts or any other information should be directed to GNPEC at email@example.com or on 770-414-3300
10. Student and Visitor Exchange Program:
Students who are in "Active" status may seek the following:
Seek a change of status,
Enroll in another qualified program of study at an SEVP certified school, or
Depart the United States.
Students who have questions about their options should call the SEVP Response
Center at 703-603-3400. This number is staffed from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday, except federal holidays. The response center can assist with the facilitation of transfer to SEVP-certified schools where the students have accepted admission.
Copyright © American National College 2019 - All Rights Reserved.